Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A 2018 Headcovering Testimony & Teaching Too!...

Dear friends - I'm so sorry this blog has not been kept up the way 
it should be.  I desire to be more intentional.  God is up to 
good things... and it's a joy to hear about them.  
It's been hard to discern where to spend my time.
I'll continue to pray on it!



But for today - I'm sharing a recent audio recording from a gal
 named Abby as she briefly shares her faith and church journey.  


  

Then - she moves on and does some wonderful teaching on 
head covering.   The verse she shares at the end is sobering 
and a new thought for me.

 Enjoy...




(Make sure your computer sound is 'on'..)


Click here for the audio...

Blessings - Joyce

1 comment:

Regina said...

Thank you Joyce for this audio. I love hearing other women's head covering story.