Friday, July 5, 2013

Headcovering Testimony...

I love to share testimonies of dear ones who have been 
prompted by the Lord to take Him at His Word
 and have begun the journey of head covering.
  Jennifer is such a gal and I have recently
 been introduced to her and her blog...
I love this quote from her post where she explains 
her change in appearance to her blogging visitors...

"It is a gift and a treasure to be called one of the children of God and
 we should not be ashamed."  

In addition, below is her testimony in brief that she
 shared with some of her facebook friends... (used with permission)
I felt led to wear a head covering several years ago, but knew I had to wait for the Lord to work on my husband's heart as that is not something the modern christian world does, much less the secular world. Fast forward about 5 years, and my husband voiced his concern as to why we were not abiding in 1 Corinthians 11:1-16. So we surrendered to the Lord's calling and I started wearing a head covering. Unfortunately, after 6 months I started having problems with the coverings fitting and hurting my head so I stopped wearing them. Six months later and under intense conviction from the Lord, I resolved my issues by designing and making my own. I wear my coverings from the moment I wake up until I go to bed, minus the shower. :) 
Her website, Mama Economics,  is all about living a biblical debt free life.
(But there are other great Christian topics too.)
Go meet her and be blessed!
Thanks Jennifer for sharing with us today ~Joyce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing my testimony! I pray other women may be encouraged to stand in the light of the cross and following the calling from the Lord to wear a head covering. May God continue to be glorified in your efforts @ With Propriety. :)

Love in Christ,
Jennifer